THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

early mornin' smokin'

is Blowin Smoke!
Just so everyone knows. Went to my local Ace hardware(wading river, ny). Been hearing rumors about them being a wicked good distributor, and it's true. They checked the stock of the warehouse, and ordered up a few bags.

I saw it in my local Ace yesterday as well, big stack of it in the middle of the grill section of the store.

I am a lump newbie..used Cowboy brand...it was ok..then tried Royal oak and it was better....is Wicked Good better yet? If so in what way?

I am a lump newbie..used Cowboy brand...it was ok..then tried Royal oak and it was better....is Wicked Good better yet? If so in what way?

If you can get it, Ozark Oak is great lump.

My local Ace doesn't have Wicked Good, but they're selling Primo lump now. I'm curious about the Primo, but it's a bit too pricey for me.

Back