Aaron Franklin is getting his own TV Show?

Hey, I live one block off Rundberg, it's been cleaned up a lot in recent years.

I like Aaron too, seems down to earth, and easy to get along with.

On the point of shows what do you guys watch aside from Franklin? I've been trolling youtube looking for good stuff. The episodes of "Diners Drive ins and Dives" where Guy goes to BBQ joints and "Man, Fire, Food" make my heart sing

This time next year?!
Aww, I want it now......
grumble_zpse863c47e.gif

I hope it better TV than that crap The Shed put on for a couple of weeks last year.
What a farce that was!

I smell reality show, most likely Discovery will pick him up as long as he agrees to burn food, yell at his employees and customers and have someone act like Si . BBQ Dynasty !!

Me and several friends happened to be in Gulfport, MS last year and one of them insisted we go to the Shed because of the show. When we walked in there were no smoke in the air even though it's opening time in the morning. When we asked for a tour of the pit, they kinda scrambled, stalled and told us, to give them about 20 minutes. WTW?? What are they hiding? The fact that it was dead cold off?

So food came out, all overcooked fall off the bone, no bark in sight, all steamed long with liquid smoke. Good thing it was pay when you order, cause they were chasing us as our tire spins dust on their lot asking if we still wanna see the pit.

I hope it better TV than that crap The Shed put on for a couple of weeks last year.
What a farce that was!

Me and several friends happened to be in Gulfport, MS last year and one of them insisted we go to the Shed because of the show. When we walked in there were no smoke in the air even though it's opening time in the morning. When we asked for a tour of the pit, they kinda scrambled, stalled and told us, to give them about 20 minutes. WTW?? What are they hiding? The fact that it was dead cold off?

So food came out, all overcooked fall off the bone, no bark in sight, all steamed long with liquid smoke. Good thing it was pay when you order, cause they were chasing us as our tire spins dust on their lot asking if we still wanna see the pit.

Did you go to the Gulfport Shed or the one in Ocean Springs. The acutal Shed is the one in Ocean Springs. The Gulfport one is a franchise. While I do enjoy the fun I have had at the Shed when I lived there, the food was not always up to pair. The Ocean Springs locations always smelled like smoke when I went and the brisket would have a bark but it was really sweet with that sauce. I had more fun watching the blues bands and drinking beer.

Back