A veritable MOFO heat wave

Mark

somebody shut me the fark up.
Name or Nickame
Mark
Here's the forecast for st. Louis:

Thursday: Mostly sunny, high around 53. South wind between 8 & 11 mph.
Friday: Partly cloudy, high around 54. South wind between 9 & 14 mph.

A little breezy but not bad. Now what to smoke?

I hope it comes our way. I could deal with some temps in the 50's right about now. Enjoy it while it lasts.

We may hit 70s this weekend in Central TX.

Starting the smoker friday to do a ham for my neighbor from a feral hog he shot last month. First time with wild pork but figure it will be the same as store bought.

Low 70's today, should be 80 by Christmas which is direct opposite of last year. Christmas Eve was 28 degrees and 3 inches of snow! First time in over 100 years my area had measurable snow fall at anytime, much less Christmas Eve.

spicewine said:
Gonna hafta get out my shorts and wife beater when I smoke my ham on Friday.:eek:
I pack the wife beater with me Shorts on or pants....it's attached.

And while this wonderful heat wave hits MoFo Land, I'll be traveling to Michigan, land of the ice and snot! :roll: Damn the luck...

Hey Jeff, where 'bouts you traveling to in Michigan, thats where I live?
Scott

Today's supposed to be the first day in about 3 weeks that it has gotten over freezing, supposed to be 33!!

break out the hawaiian shirts, swim trunks & flip flops

Forecast update for STL:
Friday: Partly cloudy, with a high around 56. West wind between 10 and 15 mph.

Mark said:
Forecast update for STL:
Friday: Partly cloudy, with a high around 56. West wind between 10 and 15 mph.

I know........I think I'm already feeling sick tomorrow.....:biggrin:

Forecast for the Los Angeles area: 72 degrees and sunny thru the Christmas Weekend.

Typical.

Nothing like turning on the local TV News and seeing people surfing on Christmas day. Argueing with the kids to put long pants on today, even if it is hot outside. I can not remember the last time the weather was cold on Christmas here. (Sorry to all you brothers who don't live in SUNNY California.)

sfisch said:
Hey Jeff, where 'bouts you traveling to in Michigan, thats where I live?
Scott

Today's supposed to be the first day in about 3 weeks that it has gotten over freezing, supposed to be 33!!

Southwest Michigan... Bridgman/St. Joseph area.

Back