A tale of 2 Pork Butts...and 2 Hungry Dogs (PRON!)

SWEET!!! I'd hit that meat! Cool looking doggies too. We are gonna need to get my son a dog SOON. He's never forgotten our Huskies since we lost em to old age and cancer.
Don't want to hijack, but could you PM me some personal feedback on that breed? I've always like the BT.
Bob

Dad used to have Boston Bulls and he would swing them around his head with the rope cuz they would lock there jaws onto it. They LOVED it.

Just so you know. I watched a vet pull splinters of that very same type bone out of my lab's rectum one time. It can cause internal bleeding. The vet showed me how they are like razor blades to the inside of a dog's intestinal tract. You might consider this next time you have pork bones or chicken bones. If you love your pets, give them a raw beef soup bone. Raw beef bone is less likely to splinter or break. A vet will also tell you that pork isn't good for them, but I still give my pups a little now and then.

Just so you know. I watched a vet pull splinters of that very same type bone out of my lab's rectum one time. It can cause internal bleeding. The vet showed me how they are like razor blades to the inside of a dog's intestinal tract. You might consider this next time you have pork bones or chicken bones. If you love your pets, give them a raw beef soup bone. Raw beef bone is less likely to splinter or break. A vet will also tell you that pork isn't good for them, but I still give my pups a little now and then.

Yeah I know. I only meant for them to chew on them a bit and get some of the flavor off but before I knew it one had already started eating part of it. I had to take it off of them at that point.

Back