A Slab of Pork on the Grill

Not only does it sound delightful, the plating was nicely done too, Jeanie. Beautiful presentation. Love those recipes from family.

I just happen to have a small pork roast in the freezer looking at me.

Might have to get it out.

Jeanie thanks for this post! I have a part of a full loin in the fridge, wwasn't sure what to do with it but now i do! This looks great!!!

whenever i make fried rice from fresh rice it turns into mush, yours looks great! any secrets? I usually use day old rice for fried rice?

Thank you for the comments everybody! You're a kind group of friends. :cool: :wink:

Jeanie thanks for this post! I have a part of a full loin in the fridge, wwasn't sure what to do with it but now i do! This looks great!!!

whenever i make fried rice from fresh rice it turns into mush, yours looks great! any secrets? I usually use day old rice for fried rice?

Thanks!! No secret to the rice. I've not had a problem with it getting mushy... not sure what would cause that. Sorry I'm not much help! :-D

Incredible! By author, here is a list of my subscribed threads: cowgirl,cowgirl, cowgirl, cowgirl,cowgirl, landarc, cowgirl, cowgirl, cowgirl. Might just delete bob's thread just to make it 100% cowgirl!

Incredible! By author, here is a list of my subscribed threads: cowgirl,cowgirl, cowgirl, cowgirl,cowgirl, landarc, cowgirl, cowgirl, cowgirl. Might just delete bob's thread just to make it 100% cowgirl!

:laugh::laugh::laugh: Thank you!!

Very professional presentation!

How did you prepare the asparagus before grilling -- oil, lemon juice, or seasonings?

Very professional presentation!

How did you prepare the asparagus before grilling -- oil, lemon juice, or seasonings?

Thank you! I use that same platter for this dish every time I make it. It's the only one I have that will hold it all. lol
I drizzled the asparagus with olive oil, then seasoned with cracked black pepper and coarse salt. It's my favorite way to make it... simple.
I ate quite a few while they were grilling. :mrgreen:

Thanks again!

The BBQ Goddess hits a home run again!

We have 4 Pork Steaks (Butt) marinating to do something similar for tomorrow night.
But, they will never be at that level. :oops:

Well done Ms Jeanie.

TIM

Great cook Jeanie, that is a different take on Char-siu than I have seen before. Something to think about

Back