A reason to walk...

...into Walmart. I've been seeing these $1 bottles of Melinda's and various other hot sauces. Perfect for sampling , picnics, travel, patio etc.

Hot sauces in Buck bottles

Cool
Yep I saw those a few days ago and they have bbq sauces too. I grabbed a couple Blues Hog Raspberry Chipotle. 3.5oz each which is more than enough to glaze a ham.

Unfortunately, it would take a lot more than $1 sauces to get me back to the local Walmart. It's a nightmare of a shopping experience to me.

My wife always says our walmart has a 2 drink minimum. She needs a minimum of 2 drinks before she can handle going in there! :mrgreen:

Unfortunately, it would take a lot more than $1 sauces to get me back to the local Walmart. It's a nightmare of a shopping experience to me.

Unfortunately, some of us live in places where the options are very limited. It's Walmart or nothing.

Unfortunately, some of us live in places where the options are very limited. It's Walmart or nothing.

My local Walmart is a very popular place. It's a "Supercenter" with groceries, a bakery, florist, tax preparers, pharmacy, hairdresser, lawn and garden etc.

It's understaffed and management either doesn't care or they just can't get help. It's so big that they have 12 checkout lines plus 5 self-serve registers. The last time I was there only 3 registers were open and the checkout lines were 20 minutes long. I left my shopping cart in the isle and went to another store a mile up the road. Yep, I paid twice the price for what I bought (Wrangler's and Fruit-Of-The-Loom), but I enjoyed a much more relaxed atmosphere.

OK, I'm lucky that I have alternatives. Sorry if you don't. But if I can help it, I'm never going back.

I won't even go in the lot anymore.

Didn't matter where, Cincy Ohio or in Chicagoland, just driving into the lot (shared lot/mall with the store I was going to) its like all traffic norms get tossed out the window and anything goes.

Glad the one closest to me closed up. No I can get my annual Chili's/Red Robin fix in peace without the hand to hand/car to car combat

Back