A Nice Story

rexster314

is one Smokin' Farker
First off, our house burned completely to the ground last week.
We had a LOCO 90 qt crawfish cooker on our deck that didn't survive the fire. Lots of smoke and heat damage. Hell, we had a large Magnalite roaster that was halfway melted down inside the house.
Anyway, this week, I emailed the company to see about replacement parts (handles, grips, regulator). After several days of emailing, they asked for my address and phone #. Which I provided.
Yesterday morning I received a call from a freight delivery company to set up an appointment for a delivery. Set it for today.
The truck arrived about an hour or so ago, and it was a brand new, in the box crawfish cooker.
Couldn't believe it.
Kudos to LOCO for their awesome service
https://www.lococookers.com/collections/cart-boilers

DANG man!

Sorry to hear about the house!

What a cool gesture from LOCO!

Such a bittersweet story. Glad apparently no one was hurt but my heart goes out to you on losing your house. Even if insurance covers everything I'm sure you lost some irreplaceable items. God bless you and your family.

So sorry to hear about your house but, at least you are able to still be here. I hope everything else goes that smoothly for you. We had some water damage, can't imagine fire.

So sorry to hear about your house. I hope everyone made it out okay. I've only experienced something like that second hand. Next door neighbors house burnt down using their Weber on the wooden deck. I don't wish that on anyone. They were able to rebuild and collect what they could after the fire. Most importantly no one was injured. I'm hoping for the same for you. Let me know if I can help any.

Sorry to hear about your house, but that really is a great story about customer service. I hope everything else is as good or better than your expectations in getting your lives back to normal. I'm thankful that you all were uninjured.

Absolutely nothing I can say that my brethren haven’t already said. Guy wrenching story, and kudos to them!

Praying for peace and comfort. I hope you’re able to rebuild in short time. Happy to hear of the nice gesture, to bring you some joy.

Terribly sorry to hear about the house. I hope everyone is okay, and y'all are able to get back to a version of normal soon. Kudos to LOCO!

Back