A new Spicewine Trailer in the works!!!

Wouldn't it be cool if Jay Spicebags shipped the finished product to the wrong Neil!!!:biggrin: Congrats on your success Neil.

Already look for another van or a truck. At least a half ton but maybe a 3/4 ton.

Go big and black and badarse. Talk with Andy. He has an in with a truck dealer in Lawrence Kansas. Also Todd and Dave know a lot about big trucks that pull big loads. Can't wait to see all the bells and whistles. :cool:

After hearing what you wanted when I visited with you at the Royal, this is going to be an exciting build! Jay is quite a craftsman. I'm not that far from Columbia, sure would like to see it before it leaves for California. Any idea on expected completion date?

The pressure is emense. Neil is such a media whore, I have to give him my best effort because it will probably end up on TV somewhere.:thumb:

Neil a media whore? I resemble that remark...Im just hoping I get a chance to stand next to him on that beauty and wash knives or something

Congrats Neil, that is one tough chassis. I'd go with a 3/4 ton over a 1/2 any day for towing, there is no comparison. If you decide to wait until the trailer arrives I'd be more than happy to bring my F150 up so you could see how she pulls...better yet we could tow the new rig down to HB and let me and Country break it in for you
icon10.gif

So what color is she going to be?

Just lookin at the pictures, you've got a ton (more like a couple) in steel in the frame on your trailer. Seems like overkill but I've got no idea what your putting on top of there.

Also your axles are awful far back. Unless your putting something really heavy back there your gonna have a lot of weight on your trailer tongue.

Something else to think about is there are no brakes that can be seen on the axles, although it does look like maybe you could add brakes on those axles.

For sure go with a heavier truck and I'd get some trailer brakes too.

Shaping up to be a real nice mobile home Neil.

Wait...that's gonne be a smoker trailer? Geebus... :wink:

Just lookin at the pictures, you've got a ton (more like a couple) in steel in the frame on your trailer. Seems like overkill but I've got no idea what your putting on top of there.

Also your axles are awful far back. Unless your putting something really heavy back there your gonna have a lot of weight on your trailer tongue.

Something else to think about is there are no brakes that can be seen on the axles, although it does look like maybe you could add brakes on those axles.

For sure go with a heavier truck and I'd get some trailer brakes too.

Jay knows what he's doing. This isn't his first trailer build, the man is a true craftsman.

Back