A Moment Of Silence-BGE Mini & PBC

16Adams

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Batch Image
One of my first Craigslist finds was a BGE-Mini nib, but a few years old. Today I sold it via Craigslist. The exchange took place at the same place I purchased it. I’m going to try to whittle the stable to five. Nine to go.
Have to admit, some smoke got in my eyes. I’ve not used BGE-Mini in a while. Hopefully she’s in a better place. Amen

Last edited:
I try to look at the bright side of things.. lol
She'll probably go to a loving family and create many happy memories for them.
Goodbye little friend... :wave:
:-D

Another one bites the dust. Another one gone. Goodbye OG Pit Barrel Cooker

Those that are safe:
Primo Oval XL
Tiernan SOB
Blackstone 2Jet
GMG Davy Crockett
Weber GA-Gas

Others are candidates for new homes :sick:

OG PBC. She was a good one. Bought this back in the beginning and took a lot of grief for it. Some that bought them couldn’t or had no desire to handle the heat. I must admit I was somewhat of an arse in return. It was fun banter- a tad extra work for the Mods. I’m still standing. Mods survived. Without a doubt The PBC—/it’s the cooker that gave me the confidence to cook good food with every cooker I own. I’ll miss her. Goodbye my dear.

Last edited:
No offense to Mini owners here, but what do you cook on them? I'm an XL owner and have to admit that the Mini grate looks like a postage stamp to me. :shock:

Gotta make room for new adventures. Only cooker i really miss is the Texas Smokemaster.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

No more PBC pron from you?!?!? :-o
You know you inspired more than 1 of us to get one. I don’t foresee getting rid of mine though I do have the my Gateway clone :decision: and may need space to fit in my new Blackstone so I can never say never... :redface:

Back