A little cookie bake in the Hasty Bake

R2Egg2Q

is One Chatty Farker
After cooking some top loin chops on the Hasty Bake last night (sorry, no pics), I figured I'd try baking a few chocolate chip cookies as a test bake:

IMG_3109.jpg

IMG_3111.jpg

IMG_3113.jpg

IMG_3115.jpg

It passed the test. :grin:

Those look soooo good John!! That's one thing I've not tried on my HB...thanks for the inspiration! :grin:

I love Chocolate Chip Cookies even more than Cookie Monster!!!! Those look great.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ye8mB6VsUHw"]Sesame Street: Cookie Monster Sings C is for Cookie - YouTube[/ame]

So this is where I find the cookie that landarc promised me. :Becky: great looking cookies for sure John and if some of them showed up to the Nor Cal Bash I wouldn't complain.

Chad
Hey, I didn't think you were invited!!! :)

John
Nice looking cookies. Trying to compete with your wife's great baked stuff, huh??? Good luck!

So this is where I find the cookie that landarc promised me. :Becky: great looking cookies for sure John and if some of them showed up to the Nor Cal Bash I wouldn't complain.

John
Nice looking cookies. Trying to compete with your wife's great baked stuff, huh??? Good luck!

Do ya think I'm nuts? :loco: Nevermind, don't answer that.

Wow John. Very nice. Are you sure Nancy didn't help a little;)

It appears that I've forgotten to give my wife credit for preparing the cookie dough! :doh:

She did the hard part. My job was to manage cooker temp and conduct taste tests.

Back