A Hickory Smoked Meatball Snack

Are you sure your name isn't misspelled? Shouldn't it be Geanius? I mean, come on, I never would have thought to make that for finger food! Even if Pintrest was my best friend...

I was expecting just meatballs but you went way above that with that creative dish. Now you have me wanting to do meatballs, but you usually leave me with the desire to copy anything that you just cooked. Again, nicely done!

I love smoked meatballs! Though mine never look anything like yers....com ta think of it there are a couple cooks of yers and others here that I've failed ta pass the "camera worthy" stage...Ah well, with that said, that looks incredible Miss Lady!
Yer well on yer way of "breaking the internet"!!!

-D

Wow Jeanie that platter looks absolutely amazing.

Thank you Bill! :grin:

I was expecting just meatballs but you went way above that with that creative dish. Now you have me wanting to do meatballs, but you usually leave me with the desire to copy anything that you just cooked. Again, nicely done!

Thanks so much Ron! The shells were handy for holding the meatballs and extra sauce. :grin:

Jeanie, how is it your the only one who can turn a meatball snack 5 star.

Very kind of you Marty, thanks! :grin:

I love smoked meatballs! Though mine never look anything like yers....com ta think of it there are a couple cooks of yers and others here that I've failed ta pass the "camera worthy" stage...Ah well, with that said, that looks incredible Miss Lady!
Yer well on yer way of "breaking the internet"!!!

-D

Thanks so much Dave! You need to post some of your cooks. I know they would be incredible! :grin:

Cowgirl is as good at photography as she is at everything else. When food is as tasty as I'm sure hers is, and is as pleasant to the eyes as the photos she posts, well... I think Martha Stewart and Rachel Ray need to up their games.

Wife hosts Bunco in near future. She was lamenting that she wanted something really cool. I showed her this. After paying 1000$ for a new set of Michelin’s, stopped by United and bought three boxes of Jumbo Shells.

Looks perfect.
Home run my internet friend, home run.

Last edited:
Very cool idea!

Thanks Josh! They came out pretty tasty. :grin:

Super cute little meatballs!

Now just wrap them in BACON! :becky:
lol Thanks Bill! I haven't made MOINKs in ages. I need to do that!

Cowgirl is as good at photography as she is at everything else. When food is as tasty as I'm sure hers is, and is as pleasant to the eyes as the photos she posts, well... I think Martha Stewart and Rachel Ray need to up their games.
Very kind of you! Thanks so much! :grin:

Wife hosts Bunco in near future. She was lamenting that she wanted something really cool. I showed her this. After paying 1000$ for a new set of Michelin’s, stopped by United and bought three boxes of Jumbo Shells.

Looks perfect.
Home run my internet friend, home run.

That's great Adams! Hope you have great luck with them! Thanks! :grin:

Wow. just wow.

I *might* have to borrow this one too, giving you full credit of course.

Ha! I was just thinking that I look forward to making these and taking credit! :bow:

But no matter how much credit I'd take, folks close to me know better. :oops:

This is making me wonder what a little wrap in phyllo dough would be like...:noidea:

Great stuff as always, Jeanie! :clap2:

Ha! I was just thinking that I look forward to making these and taking credit! :bow:

But no matter how much credit I'd take, folks close to me know better. :oops:

This is making me wonder what a little wrap in phyllo dough would be like...:noidea:

Great stuff as always, Jeanie! :clap2:

lol Thanks Greg! Your phyllo idea sounds tasty. Keep me posted if you give it a go please. :grin:

• Thanks
Reactions: gtr
Wow, Jeanie! Those look fantastic as all your cooks do. I have smoke some meatballs from time to time but they sure don't look a pretty as yours. I doubt that I would have the self control to end up with such as great presentation either. Looks like you nailed every aspect of the cook and great photo works as usual too. Thanks for sharing.

Back