A fun, non sanctioned event in VA

Okay guys, we can Bash and Compete all at once. Please mark your calander. We will be KCBS sanctioned by 2009.

***Contest Anouncement***
For more information, email billthegrillguy@msn.com or call 540/832-2014 and ask for Bill. http://billthegrillguy.tripod.com/id33.html

2005721361477701377_rs.jpg

John, Brauma and I are signed up. Looking forward to seeing you again. We will be cooking under the name Cat Sass.

I will know more after the weekend. We are getting together to set up our comp events, and wish lists.

Yours is on our list... so far it looks ok.

Bill

Brauma and Beer guy. It will be great to meet you guys there. Here is the link for the team application form http://billthegrillguy.tripod.com/queandcruz/id14.html.

We jumped up to the 4 KCBS categories, Chicken Ribs Pork and Brisket. Due to the Health Department, each team will have to supply thier own meats for this contest:sad:. I have the Fire Department cooking for the crowd.

I am trying to get this sanctioned by MABBQA and thats what they require.

I will know more after the weekend. We are getting together to set up our comp events, and wish lists.

Yours is on our list... so far it looks ok.

Bill

Alright Bill. It will be great to see you again too.

The boss and I have been talking it over. It looks like we will make a mini-vacation out of it and spend a couple of extra days. Just not real sure how many. Hopefully we can get the application in before too long.

The boss and I have been talking it over. It looks like we will make a mini-vacation out of it and spend a couple of extra days. Just not real sure how many. Hopefully we can get the application in before too long.

My dad called last night. He said some guy named Bill called to make reservations. That wouldn't have been you would it?

My dad called last night. He said some guy named Bill called to make reservations. That wouldn't have been you would it?

10-4, that would be the one... I didn't make the reservations, I was asking some general questions, and about bringing our lab. I told him we were thinking of a mini-vacation etc. He also told me not to reserve it on line, as they have a block of spots reserved just for the event and to call them directly.

So, with all of that said, yes we are planning on being there, but reservations not made yet.

See ya all there....

Bumping it up....

Called and make arrangements to come in on Thursday, and leave on Monday.

See ya all there.

Ok everyone else.... you wanted a mid-atlantic bash, and here it is.... come on and join in the fun. I am sure if you don't want to make it for the competition, come on and just stay and have a great time.... you can do the backyard comp, and we can be the the judges... That is a winner... you cook, we eat...:biggrin: Of course, I think we might could throw a couple of morsels of our left over to you as well.... :rolleyes:

Talk to Bill, and I think he can pull a couple of strings for you as well if you just want to come and hang out.

Just make sure you keep your BBQ sauce locked up if he comes your way...:wink: :wink: I warned you.....

Back