THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Single Fin Smoker

is Blowin Smoke!
Ok, for the first 5 years they've had this thing, a guy had to sit and twist it by hand. This is the first year there was a motor with a drive shaft and u-bolts attached.
DSC02177.JPG

DSC02178.JPG

DSC02179.JPG

DSC02203.JPG
Our chili...
DSC02175.JPG

DSC02176.JPG
A truck load of crawdads...
DSC02181.JPG
Some of the cooking rigs and the tasting area..
DSC02180.JPG

DSC02182.JPG

DSC02183.JPG

could you send me some of those crawdads!?!?!?!?
Looks great

Looks like a deer, Mista.

Awesome looking contraption Single Fin. Necessity is the mother of invention!

now theres nothing wrong with dog meat..its pretty good stuff when you Q it..a little rub a little sauce and its all good..

It is a Cabrito<aka baby goat> !! very good stuff. we cook em in the pop in laws La caja. They have a goat cook off near me in a few weeks. plan on going. THen a friend of mine wants to split costs and enter the World Championship Goat Cookoff in Brady Tx in Sept.

I learned a very important thing on this trip. Never ever scratch your man parts while eating crawdads. Dat chit starts ta get real hot after sucking about the 5th or 6th head.
A woman eating next to me said(who had obviously figured out that that I wasn't from around there) said "...boy don't be scratchin yer ba**s while yer eatin this....". To which I replied "...whos gonna scratchim for me then...?".

I like bbq dog to have just a little bite but a whole lot of bark.
yak yak yak....

Back