THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Patrice

Knows what a fatty is.
After finally deciding to order some Death Dust, I made my order. Today, I receive an email stating that it has been shipped. This should be good news right? Only, when I read the whole thing I realised that I hadn't changed my address after my last move so the Dust is being shipped to some guy living in my old house. And to top it all, he doesn't seem to have a home phone so I'll have to drop by the house to leave a message in the mailbox or just hope he is there so that he calls me when the package gets in.

At least, I haven't changed cities!

(For those of you who didn't read moment no.1, a while ago, I had made a typo writing my address while ordering a Thermapen and gave some neighbour's address. At least, this time, I had realised it before the actual shipping.)

Let's hope one day I'll get it right.

Back