A companion for my FoodSaver

JMSetzler

Babbling Farker
Name or Nickame
John
20110823_Freezer_0499.JPG

This, my friends, is one of the best pieces of pr0n I have seen here in a long time! The man cave continues along its path of awesomeness.

Hell yeah!! Is that a vertical freezer or a fridge and we just can't see the top where the freezer might be? I'm guessing vertical freezer. I was so happy when I got my chest freezer off CL. That and the foodsaver are best of friends. Very nice.

Sounds like a Berkshire pig or a nice fat Angus needs to mosey past your door. But remember use a bow and claim it must have had a heart attack.

It's a freezer.... I wanted a chest freezer but had to compromise with the GF. So, I spent what I was planning to spend on a chest freezer and she made up the difference for the vertical :)

It's a freezer.... I wanted a chest freezer but had to compromise with the GF. So, I spent what I was planning to spend on a chest freezer and she made up the difference for the vertical :)

Vertical Freezers are awesome. While I like my chest freezer, especially because it only cost me $25 on CL I would have paid triple or more for a vertical. Much easier to get to the food. Very jealous.

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

DOOOD!!!

I just read your other thread about getting rid of your gasser.
Has there been a pretty major life change for you or WHAT???

I thank yer udikted bruthr!!!!:thumb:

Fill that baby up!

I picked one of these up a couple of years ago and have it on the patio for beer and to marinate my meat. Hard to believe that it still runs perfectly after 80 years!

Old-refrigerator.jpg

• Thanks
Reactions: G$

gotta love those compromises :)

I think you will like having the vertical..... Keep building the man cave.... I'm in it also.... Not sure where the rest of my house is sometimes :laugh:

Back