THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

16Adams

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Batch Image
It’s that time of year on the High Plains where it’s possible to have all 4 seasons in less than 24 hours. Played 18 early, raked leaves, sprayed for bugs, washed patio and cooked. Double Brisket green Chile 3 Cheese cheeseburgers. Piled on sautéed bell pepper and onion. Mine was Bunless. Realizing that the ultimate low carb blowing snow snack is Fatty, knocked that out as well. All on my Little tabletop ASF Cooker. Let it rain hail sleet fog thunderstorm and snow. I’ve got my sunscreen ready

When I was in basic training at Lackland AFB San Antonio in '74 (19 that is) in November, the first thing the Drill Instructor told us was "There is nothing between you and the North Pole except a barbed wire fence." Boy was he right.

You had a great and delicious day.

Flew tonight... home by 0330. Sweating as we walked out to the birds and frickin' freezing on the walk back inside. Temps dropped like a big dog, and they're saying 3-ish inches of snow throughout the day. Mother Nature's been hitting the bottle pretty hard as of late.

Food looks KILLER!!! Not sure if I'm ready for winter weather yet, but I guess I don't have a choice. When it comes, it comes. Not looking forward to the lake effect snow that we get here...

Back