Roll Call. Inside 30 days. 6th annual Hudson Valley RibFest, New Paltz, NY 8/21 - 8/22

As of yesterday 7/28 we're at 60 teams. Only 10 spots left!!! If you sent in your application and haven't received a confirmation, please contact Stephanie applequeen5@aim.com.

Attachments

• 2010 pin small.jpg
    2010 pin small.jpg
    5.3 KB · Views: 125
We can't wait to check out this new contest (for us), and our first in NY.

Look forward to meeting some new folks, and checking out what I hear is a cool town. See yall up there!
Chris

hey Chris glad to hear you will be there, nice venue, great people, I'll be there with Jack McDavid

We as a team wanted to take a year off. All of our kids have complained since they miss it. (who would have thought) So yes we will be there :) And looking forward to seeng all of our BBQ family.:p

Last edited by a moderator:
I was wondering what happened to "Champlain Pit Crew" glad to see you are going to be there....

We as a team wanted to take a year off. All of our kids have complained since they miss it. (who would have thought) So yes we will be there :) And looking forward to seeng all of our BBQ family.:p

I was wondering what happened to "Champlain Pit Crew" glad to see you are going to be there....

I was going to minimally stop by to see you defend and say hi to everyone...it would have killed me and I am sure I would have begged my way into a pit bitch role for someone. Now fear our 5th place chicken :)

anyone know what the very latest we can set up/ have a car near the site/ have meat inspected would be? thanks.
The cooks update said 7:30-10:30am on Sat. for check in. Vehicles must be relocated by 10:30am. If you are cooking NEBS the cooks meeting is Fri. night at 7:30pm.

anyone know what the very latest we can set up/ have a car near the site/ have meat inspected would be? thanks.

We know you just like setting up in the dark :becky: lol

Reps are normally around until dinner time...but I don't think you can bring a car in during hours that they are open to the public.

Team Dinner at Rib Fest

Calling all Cooks and pit crews!

The teams' pot luck dinner is currently being planned for Rib Fest for Friday night starting at around 6 PM (the NEBS cooks meeting will follow the dinner) in the Youth Building (same place as last year).

I need your help in making this dinner happen. We need to know the approximate number of team members who will attend and most importantly what you will be bringing.

We can't pull this off without help for everyone and your dish will be appreciated! Please post back replies as soon as possible so we can ensure that we are prepared for a great dinner.

Looking forward to seeing everyone of Friday !

Jill Obry (Q-less pit crew)

We have that option to keep it on Saturday if everyone prefers that.

The main issue with Saturday is that the event is open to the public and we have to takeover the youth building.

Calling all Cooks and pit crews!

The teams' pot luck dinner is currently being planned for Rib Fest for Friday night starting at around 6 PM (the NEBS cooks meeting will follow the dinner) in the Youth Building (same place as last year).

I need your help in making this dinner happen. We need to know the approximate number of team members who will attend and most importantly what you will be bringing.

We can't pull this off without help for everyone and your dish will be appreciated! Please post back replies as soon as possible so we can ensure that we are prepared for a great dinner.

Looking forward to seeing everyone of Friday !

Jill Obry (Q-less pit crew)
Team pot luck dinner will be on SATURDAY at 6 in the youth building. Please respond as soon as possible if you will be attending.
Thank you !
Jill

Back