THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rusty Kettle

Babbling Farker
Name or Nickame
Hey you with the face!
15etf1w.jpg

So I stopped at Home Depot to see if I could get a deal on charcoal. I figured since others were finding deals maybe there might be something on sale. $1.90 per bag and Embers is made by Royal Oak. I bought what they had on the pallet. 40 bags. At 15.4 lbs per bag. 616 lbs of charcoal. At this price I couldn't help myself. Check Home Depot in your area. Just not Butler, PA. I cleaned them out.

Used a bed of that in my SOB today-placed Hickory splits post oak and mesquite chunks. Very pleased.

That's a lot of charcoal! I bet you got a few odd looks.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Yeah. I got some odd looks. Took two trips. I live close enough though not a big deal. I have it stacked in the garage now.
It was a good deal. Should get me through Summer. I still have to find a good deal on lump charcoal. :biggrin1:

Back