50Th Birthday Present

If my wife ever gave me carte blanche like that I would likely buy myself a Kimber .45 ACP or maybe a Glock. OH OH! I know! A Springfield SOCOM M-14!

Oh, you're in New York?

Guess you better get the egg.

WOW! Happy B-Day!
I hope in 10 years I get that from MY wife......yeah, right.:tsk:

I'm going to agree with either the XL Egg (I would LOVE to have one of those!) or the Weber Ranch Kettle. (Heck....I'd LOVE to have one of those too!)

Enjoy!

+1 with Mister Bob Weber Ranch Kettle to cover the grilling needs.

I think I'd go on a week long fly fishing trip in Montana. Nothing says relaxation like tossing a fly to some hungry trout. And you get all the beauty of the Rocky Mountains.

If my wife ever gave me carte blanche like that I would likely buy myself a Kimber .45 ACP or maybe a Glock. OH OH! I know! A Springfield SOCOM M-14!

Oh, you're in New York?

I like the way Harbormaster thinks but since I have an M14 I would get an AR10 (not AR15) with optics.

Well you can't go wrong with getting an XL egg.

See if this works though. Honey folks would try steeling it so maybe I'd better get a Barrett .50 to discourage them.

I think you need a extreme BBQ trailer to put those all in. But the pizza oven is a good second choice.Here is a pretty cool one I have.
2010-02-25121854.jpg

oh and happy birthday just had mine this week:-D

Oh, you're in New York?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA - That is funny!

Back