5:00 Friday, Whats smoking this weekend?

Beer Can Chicken tomorrow - maybe for lunch. Might try to squeeze a brisket in this weekend - gotta figure out the timing.

I just pulled some brats off. Hope you like the pron. It is some good eats.

Attachments

• brats.jpg
    brats.jpg
    138.4 KB · Views: 47
  • brats close up.jpg
    brats close up.jpg
    104.7 KB · Views: 47
Wow those look great. Just put spare ribs on. Getting BCC chicken and Armadillo eggs ready for tomorrow. Frist try and this 2 things, will post pics.

I've been planning on smoking a flat that I bought last weekend, then I bought some new rib racks at Tuesday Morning. Now I'll be cooking the flat on the bottom rack with Loin Backs on top. Brian

Going to see Mom and Dad later today. Dad wants me to do plank grilled salmon. First time doing this, so wish me luck.

Fishing all weekend.
pbj's bagels cheeseits bottled water mcDonalds

I'm not sure if you can even think Micky D's here:?: Oh, wait, it's Woodpile (not), you might get away if no one sees it:twisted:.
I've got a 14# packer & a 6# butt on one of the WSMs right now. I'll put three 1# fatties on around noon for a 4 p.m. feed.
Dave

Wifey and I are in Md. at my daughters and we were baby sitting my grandson so we went to the market and picked up a 1 3/4 prime rib steak sprinkled wit s&p and some steak seasoning put it on the Weber gasser for a total of 10 minutes and it came out perfect, served with salad and creamed spinach. Yummy

Here's how the ribs came out...

Attachments

• sg 018.JPG
    sg 018.JPG
    80.7 KB · Views: 15
  • sg 017.JPG
    sg 017.JPG
    98.8 KB · Views: 15
  • sg 023.JPG
    sg 023.JPG
    116.2 KB · Views: 16
great looking ribs-nice smoke ring-
here is my first eyeround- fired up the WSM -it was starting to feel left out -seasond meat with steak rub cooked at around 235-250 for a couple hours- took off at 125 - set for 30 min foiled- needed a little less smoke, but other than that real juicy and tender- need some lunch meat for this week - a whole lot farkin cheaper than boars head roast beef
http://usera.imagecave.com/smokestack/9-30-07eyeround/

Back