THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Moosefire66

Is lookin for wood to cook with.
Name or Nickame
rich
We had a late start due to some fine libations, so only pic was the final pic of the ribs.

Convinced the better 3/4 to cook the 3 quiche dishes and the cheesy hashbrown casserole on the yoder this year so we dont have to strain the a/c unit. Worked well until I tried to rotate the one pyrex dish and shattered it.... ooops.

After they came off the 6 slabs went on for dinner. Cooked using the 3-2-1 method, mustard binder and the bbq rub from malcolm Reed. 5 of the 6 slabs were basted with sweet baby Ray's as that's what was requested, one slab I used big Rick's original. That was my first time using big Rick's but I enjoyed it, will use again.

I hope you all had a great 4th
3c54ed91e4e67271b137918e65826852.jpg

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

I was looking forward to logging on this morning because I just knew there were gonna be tons of epic pics from brethren 4th cookouts. Good looking ribs!

Back