THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Boshizzle

somebody shut me the fark up.
I had the privilege of attending the 3Eyz BBQ class this past weekend in Hampstead, MD. The class was packed with students. Dan Hixon and his team taught us about smokers, seasoning, trimming, and cooking ribs, pork loin, fatties, and chicken. The price of the class was only $75.00 and it was the best money I ever spent on a BBQ class.

The best value of the class was from the willingness of Dan and his team to honestly and fully answer each and every single question asked. They held nothing back and were very thorough. Everyone, no matter of their BBQ experience level, left the class with invaluable BBQ cooking knowledge far above what they had before class started. It was the best $75.00 I ever spent on BBQ knowledge in 25 years hands down. I've had classes taught by Rod Gray, Johnny Trigg, etc. but this one was by far the best value for the money I have ever experienced.

All that being said, Dan and team are offering another class coming up on March 31, 2012. It is an intermediate class that will cover barbecuing pork butts and briskets. If you want a great BBQ class taught by professionals that cook more BBQ in a month during the comp season than the rest of us cook in a whole year, don't miss out on this class and it is only $75.00. That is such an incredible value. And, Dan doesn't shut the class down at the appointed time of 3PM. He hangs out until every question is answered.

Here is a link to the intermediate class info -
http://www.bbqequipmentstore.com/Intermediate-BBQ-Class-BBQ-201-March-31-2012-BBQ-201.htm

I am not affiliated with 3Eyz and I have no $$$ interest in the class whatsoever. I am just passing on my opinion of the class and the quality of instruction, knowledge, and experience you will have access to if you take the class.

And, the class is right across the street from the 5-0 BBQ shop. Steve stocks a lot of great rubs, sauces, and equipment at great prices. I picked up a Bayou Classic injector and some great Todd's Dirt rubs and 3Eyz rub while I was there.

And, the best part, I met a lot of great new to me BBQ brethren.

Last edited:
Back