THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

You could but for an easy system we just use disposable foil pans, same as we use for handling he meat. We always have a bunch on hand and washing cutting board and utensils might be always in a 5 gallon bucket.

We carry 3 of the plastic bus tubs from Sam's just in case. But 3 foil pans ought to to do the trick as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I use the plastic storage type tubs for rinsing, but I bought a plastic utility sink from Home Depot to use as my primary washing station. It was fairly inexpensive, along with the faucet and connections ran about $60 total.

This isn't something that is typically checked in our region, so I carry nothing specifically for that purpose. If someone were to ask to see it, I would just use disposable pans as mentioned above. 90% of what I use at a contest is disposable, and the items that are not, I have a bin I put them into dirty to wash at home in the dishwasher. It is just an easier system for us in our smaller set up.

Bus tubs for sure. I took an old water cooler with a heating element and cut the base off to make it more transportable. Its sits on the table now and we have more then enough hot water. Plus it was free!!

I found a stainless steel 3 bay sink behind a local restaurant, I asked the manager he said please take it away. I also see them pop on craigs list from time to time pretty cheep. No faucet on the sink but I always have a hose!!

Back