270 Smokers Sumo. First video I made. Short one.

Rusty Kettle

Babbling Farker
Name or Nickame
Hey you with the face!
So yeah today I was cooking in the 270 Smokers Sumo. I decided to make a short video to show what this thing can handle.

The weather was a bit crazy today. We got high winds, rain, snow, more rain, and back to just high winds. The lights were flickering a bit today too.

The weather required an Ironman Shield. It worked perfectly.
They do have a new intake shield but I just used a small sheet pan.
I probably will get one at some point. My sheet pan was blown away so I had to go get it from the yard.

I just smoked some pork, corn pudding, and chicken leg quarters. Nothing interesting enough to post about imo. Just wanted to show you guys why I am a huge 270 Smokers fan and why I highly recommend them.

Sorry if the video quality is low as I am using a $20 smart phone I got 2 years ago. The plastic lens fell out of the camera part awhile ago. I should and probably will replace it but I want to do my research so I can buy a decent phone to make decent quality videos.

So yeah this is the kind of crap weather I like to cook in. If only we got alot of snow instead of a flurry.

Shout out to MrChrister as I was using the inkbird he gave away and I was lucky enough to win. Its awesome. Seriously the single best wireless thermometer I have owned. I can go alot further away from it then it is rated for. I can even get in bed and go to sleep and have my phone right next to the bed. It has alarms and presets and is better than advertised.
I plan to make bacon but I keep getting sick. I have a pork belly in the freezer. So maybe I can try my hand at making bacon for a better video. Youtube is offering editing options. It won't be Babybackmaniac quality but you know it will be ok.

So yeah this is why 270 Smokers makes one of the best smokers you can buy.

https://youtu.be/1Fr1hD4PwGE

Back