Roll Call. Inside 30 days. 20th Annual Jack Daniels World Championship

(And strangely enough Sled's stand-in had grown red hair and boobies) Definately an improvement IMHO. :rolleyes:
And will keep the brothers in line! :cool: With Kim in the camp, the Brethren just might have a shot at winning this thing! :biggrin:

Good luck all!

Sledcast

Friday, Oct 24

07.gif

High: 69 °F RealFeel®: 67 °F
Cloudy

Friday Night, Oct 24
38.gif

Low: 48 °F RealFeel®: 47 °F
Mostly cloudy

Saturday, Oct 25
06.gif

High: 67 °F RealFeel®: 64 °F
Mostly cloudy

Saturday Night, Oct 25
18.gif

Low: 52 °F RealFeel®: 49 °F
Rain

I've been watching weather.com and it's been going back and forth from sunny to rainy on Friday and saturday.

Pfffft lets see where that chicken lands now:eek:

You got that right. :wink: They won't have the Sled Factor with his 13th place MOJO woiken. :mrgreen:

Maybe you need to teach them the "bikini mod" where the skin shrunk up to the size of a postage stamp. I'm still laughing about that.

Maybe you need to teach them the "bikini mod" where the skin shrunk up to the size of a postage stamp. I'm still laughing about that.

we call that the fat man in a thong mod.

I can't help with 13th place chicken :)
I am trying a repeat of 2nd place, if we end up using any of what I cook.:twisted:
I doubt we'll use anything I cook however - bikini covered chicken sounds pretty appetizing.

thats not a ringer, thats a ring that Sled left on the sheet while he slept in his little tight blues clues............:eek:
wierd how its shaped just like a balled up opposum :biggrin:

OMG Sean. You are amazing Dude. Missing those Missouri girls yet?

We are leaving from here on Tuesday driving straight through and arriving on Wednesday. Our equipment will arrive on Wednesday in the Traeger Canada trailer.
Looking forward to meeting people.

Just FYI I cant wait to see friends & make new ones!! This is going to be great.

See you there. I will be there Wednesday morning. I'll be one of the guys welcoming you to the holler and telling you where to go when you get there. The rain gear is packed.

Sledcast

Thursday, Oct 23

04.gif

High: 71 °F RealFeel®: 70 °F
Times of sun and clouds

Thursday Night, Oct 23
12.gif

Low: 51 °F RealFeel®: 51 °F
Mostly cloudy with periods of rain late

Friday, Oct 24
18.gif

High: 61 °F RealFeel®: 60 °F