THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Donated.

And
attachment.php

Good work fellas. It would be awesome to come over and help you guys one day.

I know I'm late to the party, and there is alot of bumping that raises the thread but I didn't read through the whole 5 pages as since you took the time to file 501c3,

If we contribute GoFundMe, there is no possibility of company match.

Is there a way to contribute directly to Midwest BBQ Outreach AND obtain the letter that is supposed to go out to contributions over $50 to confirm the donation?

The reason I ask, there are a number of companies we work for that will match our charitable donations to bonafide 501c3 entities and that letter is sometimes needed for Brethren to submit to their company.

I know I need proof and the cancelled check is no longer enough.

I know I'm late to the party, and there is alot of bumping that raises the thread but I didn't read through the whole 5 pages as since you took the time to file 501c3,

If we contribute GoFundMe, there is no possibility of company match.

Is there a way to contribute directly to Midwest BBQ Outreach AND obtain the letter that is supposed to go out to contributions over $50 to confirm the donation?

The reason I ask, there are a number of companies we work for that will match our charitable donations to bonafide 501c3 entities and that letter is sometimes needed for Brethren to submit to their company.

I know I need proof and the cancelled check is no longer enough.

Sorry, I missed this question over the weekend. I pm’d Bill but for anyone else that has the same question, I can send anyone a donation letter/receipt. Just let me have an email or regular address to send it to when you donate.
Thanks, everyone for bumping! We are getting close to meeting our goal!!

Back