2018 SW BBQ BRETHREN BASH Picture thread

Didn't see it on the original thread, but was the meet up at a construction site? And 4 this year, 40 the next. That's how things work.

Didn't see it on the original thread, but was the meet up at a construction site? And 4 this year, 40 the next. That's how things work.

Pretty much. Property owner was gracious enough to let us land. And it's 40 next year...woo hoo!!!!

Nice Bashing, y'all! :clap2: Thanks for putting up those pix - all of it looks fantastic - love the pepper pron! :hungry:

Are those upside pies from Australian recipies? :noidea:

Y'all clearly had great eats and a great time & I know y'all are looking forward to the next one already! Would love to make it to one day for sure!

I have had a Freakin Funstatic time with my fellow Brethern and everyone who can by this weekend!! Words cannot express or describe how much fun we have had!!!! I'm sorry for the Brethern who couldn't make it. Next year it's even going to get bigger and better!!
Carl, Scott and Terry you guys are some amazing cooks! Everybody who stopped by we'll be talking about it for a long time to come. And the Green Chile oh yeah the Green Chile!!

:clap2: Muchos Gracias to all involved in putting the 1st annual BBQ Brethren Southwest Bash together.
It was successful on both fronts. We nailed the Bash part and knocked the BBQ out of the park.
I am honored and blessed to be one of the founding fathers.

Back