THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

We've got a scad of boudin, fresh butchered ribs and some fresh made hot links coming up to STL.

NFd5zBC.jpg

Now I think I may need to go up to CheeseHead land to the Mars Cheese Castle to pick up some fresh cheese curds and maybe some fresh brats from the Brat Stop.

Now I think I may need to go up to CheeseHead land to the Mars Cheese Castle to pick up some fresh cheese curds and maybe some fresh brats from the Brat Stop.

Wisconsin cheese curds in a lot of flavors at Woodman’s in North Aurora! They also have Usinger brats, but you can get better brats at Ream’s meats in Elburn! A lot shorter drive :-D

Wisconsin cheese curds in a lot of flavors at Woodman’s in North Aurora! They also have Usinger brats, but you can get better brats at Ream’s meats in Elburn! A lot shorter drive :-D

I've never had good luck getting curds locally. They're never fresh. But work is pretty busy this week, so don't know if I'll be able to sneak out early.

Wurst Kitchen in Aurora is an even shorter drive.

Just had them last week and prefer them to Reams.

But those Reams pork pinwheel things are more than worth the drive :roll:

Never heard of them before, but holy crap do they have a lot of different sausages. Hmmm... Aurora is much closer....

Will anyone have extra aluminium half pans? Or do I need to hit RD? Just realized I'm out.

Anyone have any requests? Thanks to a tip from Bill-Chicago, Abe Froman will be making an appearance. Have never been there, so I'm not sure if they have all the sausages available all the time. I'll probably pick up some Andouille just because Toast is coming. Unfortunately, looks like they don't have any Boudin. :mrgreen:

http://www.wurstkitchen.com/sausages.html

Last edited:
Back