2017 SoCal Fall Bash: Saturday, Oct 7

^^^They tend to run into the night. Moose can chime in with a better idea on times since it's his spot, but there does seem to be a fair amount of hanging around and consumption of adult beverages after the sun goes down. It takes a while for the 24 tons of food to digest before anyone can move - kinda like after a snake swallows a calf, but a snake that wants to hoist a few as well.

^^^They tend to run into the night. Moose can chime in with a better idea on times since it's his spot, but there does seem to be a fair amount of hanging around and consumption of adult beverages after the sun goes down. It takes a while for the 24 tons of food to digest before anyone can move - kinda like after a snake swallows a calf, but a snake that wants to hoist a few as well.

Good analogy, but it might be like after a snake swallows the whole steer, then wants to hoist a few! When have you ever left a bash feeling like you only ate a calf?

Beer is made with hops. Hops are vegetables. So beer is like a salad.

So I sometime have a beer/salad to balance all the meat consumption.

Balanced meals are good for you.

I felt really good after last year's bash.

How late do the Cali bashes usually go? Looking at flight options. Thanks.

Last bash we co-hosted we had a handful of folks that stuck around till about 10pm if I remember correctly.

Location Update

It seems like we are looking at a record number of folks that are planning to attend this bash, and after doing some thinking about our space situation, we want to make sure there's enough room for folks to spread out, cook, prep, mingle etc and be comfortable. That said, I'm working on what I think is a better situation which will be at Major's place, where we held two previous bashes. Will keep everyone posted!

Back