2013 Jack Daniels results

I can explain this one, well kind of. Our team, Fired Up Smokers got the 9th place call for dessert. The only problem was, we didn't enter dessert. Of course we didn't accept the award but it sure makes you wonder about things doesn't it. Anyway it was still an honor for us to go and we had a great time. Congrats to all who walked!

Something strange is going on here as DivaQ was not called in desert but is now listed at 9th overall?

I bet the next BoD meeting will be entertaining.

My overall scores on my score packet cover sheet are all different from that listed on each category page.

My gag order is in place, or I would comment I listed the results on Facebook. So if you are my friend, you can see them. Don't ask me to post here. It took me all day to figure out how to get them on Facebook!!!!

Here they are Scottie:

1399725_10202070802638982_245967576_o.jpg

1397996_10202070803479003_1402427856_o.jpg

977255_10202070805679058_373125236_o.jpg

798318_10202070804479028_1069361478_o.jpg

1074511_10202070803879013_645337871_o.jpg

My gag order is in place, or I would comment I listed the results on Facebook. So if you are my friend, you can see them. Don't ask me to post here. It took me all day to figure out how to get them on Facebook!!!!

You could have reached out to your friendly neighborhood coffee geek for assistance :-D

I'll set the O/U at 60 hrs.:wink::razz:

If the scores on kcbs web site is different than what the teams have, I wonder what is correct?

I also wonder if the difference would make the top ten in any category change?

wallace

Our detail score sheet was different than the actual results as well. We asked KCBS and Carolyn explained that the problem was that the "Winner's Circle" teams were inadvertently calculated into the detailed report (front page), but not the actual scores. She said that they are printing new sheets and they will be mailed out to the teams ASAP.

Congrats to Tuffy, Shad, Pigskin, CancerSucks and everyone else who got to hear their name. It was an honor to get to attend the 25th anniversary.

Last edited:
Am I missing something? QU Smokin Krewe shows up in overall, but none of the categories?

Qu Smokin Krewe and Estonian BBQ team are missing in the he categories.

But in the categorie chicken the places 33 and 56 are missing, in Ribs the places 18 and 72 are missing, in Pork 74 and 96 and in Brisket 35 and 82.

It would be nice to see he complete list wih their points included.

What Caveman said!

Scores on the web site have been triple checked. Glitch in posting scores omitted the missing teams (it's on the print outs, I'm told).

I do believe that the board will get the answers!

Thanks, Scottie for posting the Winners Circle.

---this is my opinion and my opinion only and doesn't represent anything from KCBS--

Did you see Barbie in our team picture for our RGC? She had her CSC swag on. I can safely say that she is officially a BBQ dog. She had a riot and I believe after training her all year, she pooped on command in QUAU's spot twice on command!!!! :shock:

Doesn't Beth already have enough to do?:mrgreen:

Back