THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pitmaster T

Babbling Farker
Okay, probably the most useful of my re-releases. Nearly the moment "Dirty Dalmatian" and its predecessors, "Atomic Dawg Sprinkle" were released (2008) they were obsolete. I have spent the last years constantly telling people in threads how to modify if you cannot find salt-less Lemon Pepper. Now here is how you do it, and how I make mine too now since I, like many, cannot find the salt-less variety.

WARNING - Remember, this is not for the foiler. While its okay to wrap to rest, do not use my elements and wrap during a smoke. These rubs are optimized for non-foiled smokes.

Dirty Dalmatian Bark Builder 2.0

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AwUCJ61mpzs"]Pitmaster T's Half Assed BBQ Series - Dirty Dalmatian Rub 2.0 - YouTube[/ame]

Rock Hard N a Funky Place
(Pitmaster Video Outro - Sung By Pitmaster T)

Does anybody Know u're here?
N this house of ill repute.
(Frey: Ohh... Donnie I'm scare of U)
Trying 2 deal with all ur fears
I guess that's what U get 4 being cute
(Choir: Cute, Cute)
Soaked N Banana Cologne
No wonder U're all alone
Its written all over ur face
U Just Rock Hard in a Funky Place

Ohhh, OOOOHHOOOOO HOOOO Ohhhh
Ahhhhhhhhhahhhh

Rock hard N a Funky Place

Music Jacked from Popdaddy
Lyrics By Prince
All voices, Characters, sung and performed by E. Donnie Thomas
All rights exclusively reserved at least until Prince's lawyers find out

...the title is very confusing, i thought that you are making barbeque out of a Dalmatian dog,, (oooh,not nice)

Back