2011 Jack Daniel's Road Trip Thread...

If you guys got time please search up our Belgian and Dutch Brothers who are there as well.

Have Phun McG.!

Got to stop by late night yesterday, on our way to GA, for a few hours and wish a bunch of teams good luck.

Wow...this is turning out to be a BBQ Brethren Jack Daniel's event...seriously. We have met so many here this weekend and especially today that I'll never remember all your "real" names...lol! Good luck tomorrow brothers and sisters! :becky:

I'll get some pics up asap...oh yeah...Jorge looks a LOT different in his street clothes! :twisted: Just sayin...

more people shoulda been flying the brethren colors. i know a lot by the screen names but can't remember the team names for most and i damn sure wouldn't know ya by face-lol..

still a great time & great food all around. congrats to all who made it to the jack,those that made it through the weekend,& those that were win,place,or show.:thumb:

JD, sorry Kathy & I couldn't make it back by, but the grandson was up visiting and he got ready to go home about that time. We will keep in touch.

Philip

Same here Philip...tell Kathy she out-did herself on the goodie box...I am munching on some of the herbed oyster crackers as I type...they're awesome! :thumb: Stop by tomorrow after 2pm and we'll feed ya some bbq...:p

Wow...this is turning out to be a BBQ Brethren Jack Daniel's event...seriously. We have met so many here this weekend and especially today that I'll never remember all your "real" names...lol! Good luck tomorrow brothers and sisters! :becky:

I'll get some pics up asap...oh yeah...Jorge looks a LOT different in his street clothes! :twisted: Just sayin...

Good to meet you as well! Just be grateful that you didn't see me OUT of my street clothes!

Good to here everyone getting home safe and sound.

It was fun to see some Brethren I hadnt seen in a long time and good to meet others.

I had an early flight Sunday morning and was horizontal on the couch by kickoff. As Andy said the flight home on cloud 9 was much better than coach on the way down!

Back