THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wow! What a hellava ride that was...big congrats out to Smokin' Hoggz for your GC...but an even bigger pleasure was getting to chat with you at the hotel...safe travels home guys! :thumb:

What an amazing experience meeting so many Brethren in one spot...congrats as well to all our brothers and sisters who walked and cheered for those that did. :p

JD & Rhana

Congrats to all who heard their name called and big congrats to Joe at Tippy Canoe, you must be flying high, what a great season you have had.

Big Mike

The Jack

Congrats to Smokin' Hoggz...way to represent New England bbq! Does anybody have the results list for the chef's choice & dessert categories that they can post?

Congrats to all that walked.

Also congrats to all the teams that were able to just be there. If I got an invite, the invite itself would be framed and displayed as trophy.

Congratulations to all Brethren who just made it there, hi fives and chest bumps to those that walked, and to my buddy Paul, one of the most humble guys I know, 3rd overall is downright awesome!

MABA & NEBS east coast teams had a fantastice cook. Congrats to all.

MABA came strong with 3rd (PA Midnite Smokers), 6th (Chix, Swine and Bovine), 10th (Gone Hoggin')and 13th (Black Cat) overall. We came in at 32nd overall but had two calls for chicken and ribs. For a second year team that definitely did not suck.

What an unforgettable experience. Toured the distillery, had lunch at Miss Mary Bobos, threw a lot of beads at the parade, had dinner on the hill, met lots of people, and even heard our name called twice. At awards, anytime we hear "Uh, how do I pronounce this name....." it's usually a good sign. There just aren't that many ZZ Top fans out there anymore.....

Congrats to all who walked :clap2:

It was an amazing experience, and seeing all those Brethren teams get calls was awesome. I was expecting to see a lot of teams I didn't know, but seeing all the northeast / mid-atlantic teams I compete with all the time get call after call was fantastic.

A special shout out to Lakeside for the rib win, DivaQ for the pork, and ISS!!! for the top ten finish. :thumb:

The highlight was, of course, seeing Smokin' Hoggz take it all. Bill, Alan, and Shaune have been on a roll this year, and what a great way to end it. It was especially amazing considering that they were shorthanded: No PitMaster Shakes! :becky:

Back