2011 Brethren American Royal Site assignments

Borrowing from Andy & Kim. They have a Q Kitchen they are lending me. FE & Charbroiler I believe.

I am just glad to be going. Ill cook on whatever they lend me :)

I have a WSM, a UDS and a Weber kettle if you need any of those.

AR neighbors

I guess I could just wait until we get there to find out, but I figured I would throw this out there...we are in space 942 and was wondering how many brethren would be in our neck of the woods. This will be our first trip, so we are really looking forward to it!

Borrowing from Andy & Kim. They have a Q Kitchen they are lending me. FE & Charbroiler I believe.

I am just glad to be going. Ill cook on whatever they lend me :)

D,
If you are coming to Oink we could take some of your gear if you wanted, we are taking the RV to KC and have plenty of room.

B

D,
If you are coming to Oink we could take some of your gear if you wanted, we are taking the RV to KC and have plenty of room.

B

That would be great to leave a couple things with you Can't stop grilling is bringing a couple things as well.
I appreciate the help Ill see you at Oink.

942 was our spot last year! Our neighbors were Regal BBQ out of New York, and rib ticklers out of California I believe. Im pretty sure Regal BBQ isn't coming back but not sure about rib ticklers!

Smokin' bad habit will be back again this year, spot 405 "the dark side"

942 was our spot last year! Our neighbors were Regal BBQ out of New York, and rib ticklers out of California I believe. Im pretty sure Regal BBQ isn't coming back but not sure about rib ticklers!
How long of a walk is it to turn in from there? Trying to adjust my timeline ahead of time just to eliminate the need for critical thinking in the midst of social drinking. :laugh:

Donkey Punch will be in 188. We got asked to cook the comp only food for a large party for Rock n' Fire so our team name is listed as Donkey Punch/ Rock N fire. We wont show up until Saturday morning I don't think.

Back