2010 PNWBA Competition Schedule...

Anthony is not really a big forum person.. he's dealing with all that Presidential stuff. :)

I heard there will be a KCBS comp at Eastside Harley-Davidson in Bellevue, WA on May 22&23, but it still has not appeared on the KCBS Events calendar.
Left Hand Smoke will be all over that, if it happens!

I'm out for McKinley Springs, my son graduates from the University of Washington that weekend. Add the Lynden Roadeo and scratch OSF.

deena is right about the Skewered Apple BBQ Championships in Yakima, WA.
This event should be a BLAST! The crown jewel in the PNW!

LHS is in on the KCBS event at Eastside Harley-Davidson.

Evergreen Eggfest in Kent on June 5th!

Scratch Gold Bar Days & Lynden Rodeo (cancelled)

Add: Pork in the Pines and possibly the Oregon State Fair-the Brisket Challenge and the chance to do a Hog on the La Caja China should be a blast! Now if I can get JD pumped for this we're in!

Still waiting on the Martinelli's sponsorship!

Stumptown BBQ Smoke Off

Whitefish, Montana
July 24 & 25

We would love to see you guys here in Big Sky country.

LHS is in on the KCBS event at Eastside Harley-Davidson.

Evergreen Eggfest in Kent on June 5th!

Scratch Gold Bar Days & Lynden Rodeo (cancelled)

Add: Pork in the Pines and possibly the Oregon State Fair-the Brisket Challenge and the chance to do a Hog on the La Caja China should be a blast! Now if I can get JD pumped for this we're in!

Still waiting on the Martinelli's sponsorship!

Get a smoke pistol for the China and I'm all over it...but I REFUSE to cook without smoke...it just ain't fittin'...:twisted: Looks like I'm buying more Tree Top for Astoria...:boxing:

Stumptown BBQ Smoke Off

Whitefish, Montana
July 24 & 25

We would love to see you guys here in Big Sky country.

Sounds like fun David and I bet it would be a beautiful drive...but we are already booked for that weekend...:cool:

I understand JD. Hopefully we can meet at one of the PNWBA events soon.

Back