2009 Jack Draw

....Up and at 'em, sunshines!

It's gonna be a loooooooooonnnnnnnnnggggg day
shiner.gif

Good luck!

In honor of the draw, I'm in official Plowboys colors: BLACK!!!!

<Works good for mourning, too, if needed.>

nothing like waking up and hitting the bottle of gentleman jack first thing, thank GOD the wife had already left for work:biggrin:

GOOD luck all may many of brethren make the draw:-D

To all those with an auto draw. Congratulations!!!!

To all those in the draw. Good luck!!!!!!!!

To those who miss the draw. Remember that if you made it this far you've accomplished more then most. Hold your head high and look forward to next year.

...and to those who do get the draw. Please have a shot for me on friday night!!!! :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

For those waiting to hear their name called, enjoy the day. I hope that no matter what your "odds", you appreciate what it took for you to even have a chance. There are literally thousands of other teams who are not practicing their good luck rituals today. You are among the few and the proud for this year's draw.

It is a joy and honor just to have something to hope for today. This is my second year in the draw. I'm less nervous, but just as excited.

For those waiting to hear their name called, enjoy the day. I hope that no matter what your "odds", you appreciate what it took for you to even have a chance. There are literally thousands of other teams who are not practicing their good luck rituals today. You are among the few and the proud for this year's draw.

It is a joy and honor just to have something to hope for today. This is my second year in the draw. I'm less nervous, but just as excited.

Here, here!! Nicley said Todd!

Our most sincere best wishes to all of you waiting to see if you were called. I look forward to raising a toast to (and with) some who will have gotten the news when we see you tomorrow in Milwaukee!

Not sure who'll be doing the 9:22, but thanks for the blessing bestowed on those fortunate enough to make the draw should certainly be mentioned:grin:

To those who are eligible, but whose names aren't called, as it's already been said here, you still have lots of reason to hold your heads high! There are a lot more of us that have never qualified, but hope to someday!

To Lynchburg!

nothing like waking up and hitting the bottle of gentleman jack first thing, thank GOD the wife had already left for work:biggrin:

GOOD luck all may many of brethren make the draw:-D

I tried to talk my wife in to doing a shot with me, but she wouldn't go for it. (she is a dentist and muttered something about ethics and losing a license; it was all gibberish to me):biggrin:

I tried to talk my wife in to doing a shot with me, but she wouldn't go for it. (she is a dentist and muttered something about ethics and losing a license; it was all gibberish to me):biggrin:

Now that is funny:lol: My wife also mentioned this whole loss of job thing too when I mentioned it this morning:mrgreen: Did you take the day off Ryan? I had some time I needed to use and took today and tomorrow off to make it a 5 day weekend!

Good luck to all in the draw today!

Anybody have a list of Brethren names we should be looking for today?

Now that is funny:lol: My wife also mentioned this whole loss of job thing too when I mentioned it this morning:mrgreen: Did you take the day off Ryan? I had some time I needed to use and took today and tomorrow off to make it a 5 day weekend!

Taking tomorrow off to head down to Windsor, MO for a comp, so I am working today. Everyone in my office knows what is going on though and I am going right now to get a mini bottle of Jack to carress all morning and afternoon.

Well said, ya wordsmith!

Back