2008 KCBS Board of Directors. ** Phil Rizzardi **

How do we vote? I am a KCBS member but I don't remember getting anything in the mail.

In the Nov or Dec BullSheet there was a little form on the inside where you cut out your address label, tape or staple it to the form, fill out our e-mail addy & mail it in. Due to the time before voting, you might try calling or e-mailing the KCBS to see if you can get registered that way.

After I read that Phil was running, I neglected to severe bullheadness to renew my subscription.
I called the 1-800 # and renewed and they took my credit card over the phone.
Had my Bullsheet arrive in the mail. I was in a mailing envelope and not destroyed for the first time.
Now I can vote again.

You got my vote, as does the guy who didn't complete the questionaire. There was another familiar name on there too but can't recall off the top of my head.:biggrin:

Phil
You have may backing all the way, with your abilities KCBS needs you on the Board.
Phil love of BBQ and competiton is not in question but his knowledge of business and a large budget is critical to future of KCBS.

You go Brother!!!

Jim

I just joined. If I can get it in this week and still vote, I will and you'll have my vote. Been meaning to do it anyways so this was good motivation.

You have my vote

Phil,
You definitly have the vote of Blues Hog. Thanks for all you do for barbecue and the KCBS. Your number one, my friend. Bill :cool:

folk, Just a quick Thank You to everyone who sent in PMs and emails supporting me int he election.

Last week I sent out an email to our members and the feedback I got back was truly overwhelming. Thanks everyone for your support and if you haven't already voted.. ya got about a week left.... You can use the KCBS link on our menu bar to get to the website.

thanks again!

Back