2 Shirleys, 16 turkeys, 600 kids

I love reading posts like this. Excellent work by all! I'm sorry if I missed this but what did you rub the birds with? They look perfect!

I love reading posts like this. Excellent work by all! I'm sorry if I missed this but what did you rub the birds with? They look perfect!

Thanks.

Just SPOG + sage, thyme, rosemary, lemon pepper. I just threw it together the night before but it was really good! Salt/pepper were equal amts by weight.. 1/2 as much garlic, lemon pepper, onion, just eyeballed the rest.

Thanks.

Just SPOG + sage, thyme, rosemary, lemon pepper. I just threw it together the night before but it was really good! Salt/pepper were equal amts by weight.. 1/2 as much garlic, lemon pepper, onion, just eyeballed the rest.

Thanks for sharing Matt. I bet it was good. You guys are excellent cooks.

That's an amazing thing you and your crew did, need more people like y'all in the world.
Those were some lucky kids.

Have a Great Holiday

This is awesome! As a teacher myself, sitting here, eating my lunch and looking at these pics, I wish I could do something like that for my school. Awesome thing you did for those kids that they won't forget. However, I take personal offense to the naked fatty. Did my performance at Fleet Week, forever turn you off bacon wrapping food? hahaha

Back