THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I am printing my app tonight. I do have one question, after reading the agreement is the $25 deposit for cleaning my own site part of the application fee?

6. RECYCLING AND SANITATION
I understand that my team is responsible for continually policing their area to maintain safe and sanitary
conditions. I agree to pay a refundable cleaning deposit of $25 and shall be responsible for ensuring
recyclable and non-recyclable materials are placed into the appropriate containers. I will restore my
contest space to the condition it was in upon arrival, or forfeit the $25 cleaning deposit.. If the site is
properly cleaned, the deposit will be returned with 30 business days.

oh crap.. I forgot to take that out of the agreement. I knew there was something else I was supposed to do today. :doh: No cleaning deposit required for the teams. I have "Eco" volunteers to make sure everything stays nice and clean.

Update: All fixed. I'd suggest printing it out again. :oops:

Last edited by a moderator:
Only 11 Judging seats still open

I've had a great response from both seasoned veteran judges and relative newcomers to judging. I have more than enough qualified table captians and only 11 seats out of 50 to be filled. So if you, or somebody you know wants to be a judge, let them know that they need to get the app filled out and submitted son!

http://smokinupastorm.com/apps/judges.php

The top of the form is automatically updated to show the number of seats still open.

Of course we're also looking for teams! $175 Entry fee, 100% CBJ, 100% Entry Fee payout.

http://smokinupastorm.com/apps/team_registration_form.php

All entry fees are tax-deductible. You will receive a charitable donation receipt from the Regional Food Bank of Oklahoma for the entire amount of your entry fees.

Back