1st Annual Fall Nor Cal Bash --It's Official

As important as our Bash is, that road trip tops everything else.

It's just to bad there's no good BBQ in Texas any more.
Comments like that got that East Coast/West Coast thing started in the Rap world.:eusa_clap
Texans carry big guns.

Last edited:
Comments like that got that East Coast/West Coast thing started in the Rop world.:eusa_clap

I didn't mean anything by it. Sorry if I offended anyone.

I have the utmost respect for Texas BBQ. My dream vacation is a trip through the BBQ "markets" in Texas.

I didn't mean anything by it. Sorry if I offended anyone.

I have the utmost respect for Texas BBQ. My dream vacation is a trip through the BBQ "markets" in Texas.

Hell I thought it was funny. Cuz I roll with the West coast posse. :mrgreen:

How hard will this be to live by?

KOA Cloverdale Rule
5. Quiet time is 10 PM until 8 AM. Please respect your neighbors

I gotta agree with Country...no nake twista for Brian :-D

Been around the world a few times and seen some nasty cwap before...

but that would probably make me ralphhhhhh

Sorry Bri :biggrin:

The 1st Annual Fall Nor Call Bash is set for October 26 & 27 in beautiful Cloverdale, California.

The even will be held at the KOA Campground and each group is responsible for making their own arrangements with the campground. (A link is provided below). Please let them know you are with the BBQ Brethren Group.

KOA

Cloverdale is located in the scenic Russian River area and close to many, many wineries.

About Cloverdale

More details as to what the agenda is will be announced as we get details on who is coming and what they are bringing as far as equipment.

Our hope is that we will be able to impress some of the locals enough to get them to sponsor an annual comp in this area. We will have some great surprises to announce once we know what they are.

Please let me know as soon as possible if you can attend along with who you are bringing and what equipment.

Thanks. This even will be "family friendly."

Already confirmed...

trp1fox
Smokepranos
Beerwolf
TK (yes a So Cal Brother is coming)

PLEASE CHANGE THE BRETHREN CALENDAR ... I am so cofused.
I must have time to prepare for twister and if this is really in August
I must train harder and faster. I really prefer the OCT timeframe.

Where is the nearest airport?
Do I fly in to LA?
Or is there something closer?

Twister is a must
Probably the best thing would be to fly into Sacramento or San Francisco and on Friday morning and get a ride with one of us to Cloverdale. Or fly into LA and drive up with someone from So Cal.

If you want to rent a car and drive yourself then I'd go San Francisco.

There are many options and within a week or so we should have a better idea of who is coming and the best way to get you to the Bash and from what airport.

PLEASE CHANGE THE BRETHREN CALENDAR ... I am so cofused.
I must have time to prepare for twister and if this is really in August
I must train harder and faster. I really prefer the OCT timeframe.
Calendar is fixed...

IT'S OCTOBER

Last edited:
Probably the best thing would be to fly into Sacramento or San Francisco and on Friday morning and get a ride with one of us to Cloverdale. Or fly into LA and drive up with someone from So Cal.

If you want to rent a car and drive yourself then I'd go San Francisco.

There are many options and within a week or so we should have a better idea of who is coming and the best way to get you to the Bash and from what airport.

You could probably get a hopper from Sac to Santa Rosa.. there is some line that is serving it.

Does the phrase "we're basically farked" mean anything?
I believe we have worked out a solution with them...

Are you coming?

Bringing the HB contingent with you. I understand that at least one of them loves road trips. Brian wants to come up to if he can swing it.

It looks like fatdad might make the trip out.

Back