11 O Clock Shots In Or Out??

As someone that has been involved with the Saturday morning shots I may say they are worth the time. As a man of the cloth I have been doing the morning blessing for two years or better. At the Jack last year we had a big crowd and at Taylorville,IL we had almost every team there. There is even one team that is a true believer to the point he brings a bottle of GJ to each contest we are at just to make sure I give a good blessing. Matter of fact Mark and Becky were involved at Mountain Grove, MO and I believe have seen the light.
The Rev.

As someone that has been involved with the Saturday morning shots I may say they are worth the time. As a man of the cloth I have been doing the morning blessing for two years or better. At the Jack last year we had a big crowd and at Taylorville,IL we had almost every team there. There is even one team that is a true believer to the point he brings a bottle of GJ to each contest we are at just to make sure I give a good blessing. Matter of fact Mark and Becky were involved at Mountain Grove, MO and I believe have seen the light.
The Rev.

Yes we have we will have a bottle at every contest from now on

As someone that has been involved with the Saturday morning shots I may say they are worth the time. As a man of the cloth

Randy and Marla were my neighbors at the Royal last year. I felt it would of been downright rude to refuse their gracious offer of an 11am shot. I'm in,

Having been a follower of Reverend Twyford. I have been a believer from the beginning. Just the sacred Clonesicle in itself should be enough to make believers. Good job Randy, er I mean Reverend. One believer at a time. How come my bottles never get blessed and just consumed though?

While the Clonesicle will not be in attendance in Lake Placid, the morning shot of Gentleman will be. Chris you will be missed. But I believe I was able to give you your first taste of a Clonesicle last year at LP. No Philly Pigs either. Good thing I have Charlie and Richard...

there has been more of a trend starting this year of the 9:22 a.m. shot. It seems for most people, 7:30 or the 11:00 shot, had too much stuff going on. Seems to a lot of people's schedules of cooking, things fell on the :30 minute mark, or sometimes the :15 mark can be busy. So, the 9:22 shot was born. It fits in the middle of the original times, and the :22 after the hour should help with people being clear to do a shot.

More of a competitor freindly shot time.

I am in - I might even host one for our next contest at Glascow. All competitors are welcome. As Clone use to say, "You can not win unless you are in!"

Well I will be shot I have not been to a 9:22am shot this year. Randy the Rev What's the deal I have not been brought up to speed. Thanks Podge for pointing out that fact. Anyway we still had fun in Huron at 11am See you folks in Belview at the Red,white and Que. later this month.

Andy are that Sparkel heads of plenty gonna be there??

Well I will be shot I have not been to a 9:22am shot this year. Randy the Rev What's the deal I have not been brought up to speed. Thanks Podge for pointing out that fact. Anyway we still had fun in Huron at 11am See you folks in Belview at the Red,white and Que. later this month.

it's still a new concept and hasn't quite caught on all the way yet.

The HoDeSparkleheads are taking a year hiatus.
The 'heads portion had a prior committment to cook Burlington which fell on this weekend due to leapyear...
The HoDe portion was not going to bear the cost to come up alone...
The Sparkle Plenty portion has to work...

So this Ho, is going to Plowboy it up that weekend. It's been a few weeks since I have donned my Plowboy shirt and hat, so I have been having withdrawals. Hopefully I bring him some luck :rolleyes: BTW - We will be in Burlington, KS doing battle.

This is a tradition out here in Utah also, only it happens at about midnite... you know when the bishop isn't looking! (a bishop is to a Mormon what a pastor is to a Baptist, just for the record)

Back