THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Damn, it looks like White Dog won't be competing this year. I just found out I need to get my gallbladder out. Probably can't pull off a contest within 5 days of surgery. I'm really ticked. This is my favorite contest.

Hopefully I will be able to visit everybody on Saturday and cheer everyone on.

Damn, it looks like White Dog won't be competing this year. I just found out I need to get my gallbladder out. Probably can't pull off a contest within 5 days of surgery. I'm really ticked. This is my favorite contest.

That is a drag. Best of luck to ya. Stop by if you can

thats funny, I am by the sports complex, in the burbs...bad thing is I can see the darkside from my spot, good thing is they are far enough away not to bring the property values down..

Sal

Seedy folks down there in the darkside. I'm conveniently located in mid-town with immediate access to the restrooms, turn-ins, and ice cream vendor (aka vender).

Any other good places in the area open on saturday night for dinner besides the cafe in the motel and the pub across the street?

Any other good places in the area open on saturday night for dinner besides the cafe in the motel and the pub across the street?

I'm a fan of The Hill Top Inn in Ephrata. It's about 15 minutes east on rte 322, just as you enter Ephrata. Good food, a few decent beers, and it's not expensive.

• (717) 733-6331
  • 415 E Main St, Ephrata, PA 17522

Good luck & heal fast.

Tom

Sorry for not being as active on this site, personal and work issues. But I can not wait to see you guys at New Holland. My favorite comp.

See you there,

Josh Ehrhorn
Backporchbbq

Sorry you won't be able to cook but look forward to having you stop by. Hope the recovery is going OK.

We'll be pulling in late Thursday night for our 8th year. The whole family will be there, and we're all looking forward to a great weekend. Looks like the weather is supposed to be real nice. Stop on by the Dizzy Pig camp and say hey!! See yall there.
Chris

What are PA people bringing for Friday dinner. I figured since we are all strong supporters of PETA I would bring, with my wonderful wife's assisstance, a very nice veg. dish for my entree. :-D

So - not going to be able to get there this weekend but would really like a couple of the raffel tickets for the BGE. Can anyone pick up a few for me - PM me and we can work out details
Thanks - L-M

What are PA people bringing for Friday dinner. I figured since we are all strong supporters of PETA I would bring, with my wonderful wife's assisstance, a very nice veg. dish for my entree. :-D
We're bringing Sausages with fresh garden picked peppers and onions,,and probably rolls too for sandwhiches..lol.. see ya all on friday.

I almost forgot about the dinner. I didn't even respond to their email yet. I guess we could do a jambalaya or something along those lines.

So - not going to be able to get there this weekend but would really like a couple of the raffel tickets for the BGE. Can anyone pick up a few for me - PM me and we can work out details
Thanks - L-M

There's a BGE raffle? Don't they usually have some sort of a Meadowcreek drawing? Either way, I'm sure I can get some for you.

Back