THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fwismoker

somebody shut me the fark up.
Well almost vegetarian anyways. I was just in the mood for veggies so it was pretty much all of dinner....Mom would be proud! :biggrin1:

1st time grilled Romaine Hearts- Marinated in raspberry & walnut vinaigrette

Yellow squash seasoned with SPG

Cucumbers bacon wrapped cooked on the Octoforks...sorry forgot cook pic

Roma tomatoes seasoned w/ S&P then heavy coat of brown sugar

Bi Color sweet corn hung on lip of the 007

How'd I do?? :smile:

Looks Pretty Good. I can't get into Grilled Romaine - I tried it - not for me........I do like other grilled veggies......
I might not have liked it either but this Newmans raspberry vinaigrette was killer...couldn't believe how much great flavor it gave, perfect match

LOL to who voted this a 2... You don't have to like vegetables but it's not bad! :shocked:

BTW I can't recommend the Newmans Raspberry and Walnut vinaigrett enough...very good stuff!

Very entertaining and delicious!

LOL, definitely delicious. Thanks Ted

Next it'll be roti-tofu with the Octoforks. Can't wait.
Is tofu a veggie? If not then NO! :twitch::caked:

Absolutely glad I'm experimenting with grilling veggies...different types and marinades etc... IMO the more good veggies to cook and serve next to the MEAT the better! :biggrin1:

Back