THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

S

smknhotmama

This site is going to make me have to whip out the old jogging pants...I kept reading the threads, drooling as my tummy grumbled...walk outside and there's a food fest going on across the street...
Had to stop by Wood Chicks for some q, sweet potato fries and spicy collards.
Ignore the pic quality, it's from my phone.

Attachments

• wcbbq.jpg
    wcbbq.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 278
I was in a hurry.........Leftovers:

Attachments

• leftovers.jpg
    leftovers.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 266
Outstanding lunch!! I need to get some greens going really soon. Tis' the season for greens. All my attempts and sweet tater fries have gone belly up. They seem to have those down to a science. I hear ya about the jogging pants!!

Leftovers? Only if you count the tray!

Bob, fry them twice, first time at 300F to cook em, then 425F to crisp them.

Outstanding lunch!! I need to get some greens going really soon. Tis' the season for greens. All my attempts and sweet tater fries have gone belly up. They seem to have those down to a science. I hear ya about the jogging pants!!

Was great looking grub there SHM. Bob Brisket you cant jog! You spill your beer...... :lol::lol:

well, smkn, at least you did not eat it all:-D those fries looked good - how was the Q?

I realized in the midst of my feeding frenzy I didn't explain that very well. The food fest across the street included all you can eat and drink for 25.00, but I was on my lunch hour so after smelling the wood burning I knew I needed BBQ! I had to drive a bit farther than acroos the street for my lunch.
It actually wasn't as good as it normally is though, but still made me happy in the end! Sweet potato fries never dissapoint...they sprinkle their rub on them..YUM!

Back