Commercial Brisket Rubs

• Thread starter LoneStarBarbeque Co.
  • Start date
L

LoneStarBarbeque Co.

I thought I saw a thread about this but do any of you have a good commercial brisket rub that you like when you are not making your own. I am using yardbird for my chicken and ribs. Thanks a bunch

I really like uncle Earnies and Homebbq.com. I have tried many, but both of these are an excellent product....mmmm wish I had some brisky bark now!=)

The brisket blend is excellent. Got a little spice to it, but nothing extreme. There original is quite a bit sweeter and is good on ribs and butts.

My favorite though is the "Wild", it is very versatile and has the just the right blend of sweet and heat that you could use it on anything. If you try it, put away the sauce and just try your finished product with the Wild, great flavor.

Plowboy's Critter Rub, Obie-Que's Brisket Rub, Slab's Wow Up Your Cow are some of my favorites.

Plowboy's Critter Rub, Obie-Que's Brisket Rub, Slab's Wow Up Your Cow are some of my favorites.

Thanks, I'm wondering where I can order some of these? Just do a search i guess?

Spicewine's "Heffer Dust" is a good one. Jay did a good job on this one...not too much of any one spice...just right! :p I still kick it up a bit though...sorry Jay! :twisted:

Thanks, I'm wondering where I can order some of these? Just do a search i guess?

I don't know if Obie still has a space down at Traders Village in Grand Prairie or not. If he does, it's worth the drive just to visit with the guy. You can learn a lot, in a little time!

I've been using Rudy's rub - lot's of black pepper in it. I like it, but wish it had a bit less salt.

Back