THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RichardF

is Blowin Smoke!
Saveur ranks competion Q the number one national sport

2008 Saveur 100

120-108_cover_306.jpg

And their plug for Paul Kirk and RUB dosn't hurt :wink:

I dont think it a "sport" but then aqian I would question golf as a sport sometimes. I get tired of "true sports" getting minimized. Common they give letterman jackets to the year book kids around here. I guess I can cant call all the cake competition on food tv a sport so.... Saying that Im glad that bbq is the number 1 competition.

Everybody in my house knows it is a sport, or they aint eating.

You watch the scared little shoe cleaner dogs running away from the fat lady in high heals one ESPN dog shows a sport. Fat men drinking beer and making smoke Hummmmm

Rubbing my butt and smoking a fattie is finally a sport I can compete in????? 60's mod. And here I thought that the last one sitting on the bar stool was the only one that fit me. LOL

My one brother is 350 lbs, and I bet anyone at the Owensboro contest that you cannot beat him in a foot race. The quickest big man in all of BBQ. Then is it a sport?

And I was just beginning to think that injecting steroids in to baseball players was the national past-time. :lol:

Back