THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

rwalters

Quintessential Chatty Farker
Name or Nickame
Robb
These never get old! Skinless, boneless chicken thighs. Unreal how easy, affordable and TASTY these morsels can be...

Marinaded in Basque Norte for about 8 hours and grilled at 400° til 185-190° IT.

7a7514445edd1e11c9bf859faf1050d0.jpg

Well those look fantastic!
Basque Norte - do tell! :hungry: Sounds like something from a place where folks know how to cook and eat very well! One of the best meals I've ever had was in the Basque country.

Yeah they look so perfect. My favorite too. I normal get a case at restaurant depot and you made me realize I'm out. Still got some ground up but none whole.

Can you get that basque Norte most places? That's a new one for me.

Yeah they look so perfect. My favorite too. I normal get a case at restaurant depot and you made me realize I'm out. Still got some ground up but none whole.

Can you get that basque Norte most places? That's a new one for me.

Well those look fantastic!
Basque Norte - do tell! :hungry: Sounds like something from a place where folks know how to cook and eat very well! One of the best meals I've ever had was in the Basque country.

I have seen the stuff at Walmart... and also some finer grocery stores... go figure... lol. But there’s always good ole Amazon.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B005WXMVZ...abc_BRRC4WGMQCQFTB1H73H1?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

Looks great, I use my chimp (with a smoking tube) for weekday thighs as well :thumb:

I’ll have to try 400+ all the way next time. Nice!

I've ordered some on Amazon, it's good stuff.

I am surprised you were able to let the marinade for that long though. I've typically don't 1-2 hours since it's pretty strong marinade.

I've ordered some on Amazon, it's good stuff.

I am surprised you were able to let the marinade for that long though. I've typically don't 1-2 hours since it's pretty strong marinade.

1-2 hours works great... have done that quite a few times. Just depends on my schedule. The birds must submit to it... lol.

Those look great!! Did you say you marinade your tri tips in that too?? Couldn’t remember??��*♂️��*♂️

Those look great!! Did you say you marinade your tri tips in that too?? Couldn’t remember??*[emoji3603]*[emoji3603]

For tri-tips I am a Pappy’s guy. That being said, I have done a couple of tri-tips marinated in this for two days. They were excellent! Need to do that again soon :)

Those look awesome. We love thighs as well and we leave the skin on and fry in CI on the grill to get a nice crispy skin, then finish on the grill for flavour. Then take the herb Boursin cheese and thin it with some cream on the stove, then pour over the chicken and they are divine.

Chicken-Thighs-Broccoli-with-Boursin-Sauce.jpg

Those thighs look fantastic.
Boneless skinless thighs are also my favorite. Not to ramble on but I recall only a few years ago these cuts were dirt cheap. I remember buying them thinking it was the best kept secret in the meat department. Evidently the secret got out because I think they've double in price over the last 3-4yrs. I've seen them almost as high as boneless breasts.

Back