Mamma Mia is Right!.... TD Cooks Thread.

thirdeye

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Batch Image
Reaction score
Mrs ~t~ : "Hmmmm, what are you thinking?.... Spaghetti and meatballs? Ravioli? Pizza? Happytizers?"

thirdeye: "Can't we have it all"?

Mrs ~t~ : "Okay!"

The menu:

Margarita Pizza- 10 "
Spaghetti nests with meatballs in sauce
Toasted Ravioli with marinara dipping sauce (A St Louis special)
Charcuterie board: Cold smoked (loin) ham, homemade smoked bologna, Havarti cheese, and store-bought salami.

The meats:

LCM5RvF.jpg

wMgYOFf.jpg

Xf4MGK2.jpg

Spaghetti nests

zglDB3T.jpg

eZKhUhC.jpg

Sausage Balls

HI6HC5U.jpg

Pizza

mUvRXvF.jpg

ugNx7iY.jpg

M07SAkA.jpg

TableCam View

z7G8anG.jpg

"Mama Mia! Now That's What I Call Italian!" :biggrin1:

It's great when you have a wife that enables your cooking gift. Looks like a superbowl spread. The only thing wrong that I can come with is that you are in Wyoming and I am in Michigan

It's great when you have a wife that enables your cooking gift. Looks like a superbowl spread. The only thing wrong that I can come with is that you are in Wyoming and I am in Michigan

Thanks for the kind words. We cook pretty well together.

I'm speechless! The cook, the ideas, execution and pics are second to none. That final picture speaks volumes. You nailed it all, my friend!

Now that's a seriously great looking Italian spread if I ever saw one!

I'm speechless! The cook, the ideas, execution and pics are second to none. That final picture speaks volumes. You nailed it all, my friend!

Thanks for the kind words. Thankfully I had all the goodies for the Charcuterie board, so that was an easy choice. Mrs ~t~ grew up across the river from St Louis, the toasted ravioli is very common there. Larger spaghetti nests are really good, this is the first time we tried the mini version... those meatballs were 1/2 teaspoon sized. Mrs ~t~ makes blind baked pizza crusts and freezes them, but this was the first time for a 10" one. It's a perfect size.

Back