Shirley Fabrications at ST Louis BBQ!!!

Stlsportster

Babbling Farker
Reaction score
From a Facebook post this morning

Shirley Fabrication is pleased to announce that we have entered an agreement with the St Louis BBQ store to be a frequent retail seller of our base 24'x42" patio model. The store received a shipment yesterday and have a few for sale at this time. Please give our friends over there a call if you are interested! Shirleyfabrication.com will continue to be the only place you can order larger and customized cookers. We are excited about this new venture and look forward to continuing to service all of our customers!

That's like 10 miles from my house!!

Kharma baby...know there was a reason I didn't buy that COS at Costco!!!

Must.
Get.
There.
Today.

Its important to mention that today's announcement regarding the St Louis BBQ store being a retail outlet does not impact current wait times or the ability to deliver orders as promised. The store will only be selling the base 24"x42" patio model and will not always have them in stock. The first priority is always to service the direct order customers.

Getting harder and harder to resist the pull.

One day I'm just gonna yell "take me now... I mean -take my Money now!"
latest

From a Facebook post this morning

Shirley Fabrication is pleased to announce that we have entered an agreement with the St Louis BBQ store to be a frequent retail seller of our base 24'x42" patio model. The store received a shipment yesterday and have a few for sale at this time. Please give our friends over there a call ifyou are interested! Shirleyfabrication.com will continue to be the only place you can order larger and customized cookers. We are excited about this new venture and look forward to continuing to service all of our customers!

That's like 10 miles from my house!!

Kharma baby...know there was a reason I didn't buy that COS at Costco!!!

Must.
Get.
There.
Today.

Get some pics if you can. I cant seem to find any pics or videos online of a Shirley standard pipe offset , I only see cabinet style.

Not even on the website yet.. I was checking cause I wanna know about the shipping rates

Not even on the website yet.. I was checking cause I wanna know about the shipping rates
You could go old school and give them a call, they will have to give you a quote on shipping anyways or click the contact us link and send them an email.

I just spoke with a salesman. The store received a total of 6, 3 are sold. Salesman said they are shipping one to Colorado, $800 is the shipping cost. There are warming boxes on the 3 available.

Prices quoted are $2250 without the warming box and $2350 with

They pay $300 for shipping on each unit.

That's not all. Not only do they have warmers, they have all the dampers, two probe ports, front shelves and umbrella holders. One also has paper towel holder and fold down shelf on the warmer. The 3rd has an insulated firebox. All 3 are cabinet front with two shelves.

I was quoted about $3100 plus the shipping for the cheapest and about $3300 plus shipping for the one with the paper towel holder.

A bit out of my price range. Damn. Had the wife convinced if they were just the base model. With all the add ons (which are great and I would love) too much of a stretch right now.

Edit. To clarify. All 3 have $300 freight added to the costs I quoted if picked up in St. Louis. Additional shipping if you need them to send it.

I'm so glad that Shirley is branching out a bit. I know that they'll never skimp so I don't have to worry about that. I figure that my life is better cooking the best Que of my life on my beloved Shirley. Thanks Tyler and Paul. I hope you guys fly higher than you already are!!

I figure that my life is better cooking the best Que of my life on my beloved Shirley.

I see you have a 24x50 standard door...how is it lifting the door? Weight? Difficulty? I recently started speaking to Paul with regard to a 24x50 trailer rig with a warmer. Due to budget constraints, I was planning to forego the cabinet doors in favor of a few other upgrades.

Thank you to all for inquiring with us on the Shirley brand. We unloaded this shipment late into Friday night. Saturdays are always busy, and yesterday even more so with the announcement of the Shirley 24x42 Patio model coming to the St Louis BBQ Store. Best to give us a call M-F 10-6 / Sat 9-4 ( 314-200-5350 ) for pricing and availability as we have yet to get on the website. As previous stated the only Shirley Cooker we will be selling is the 24 x 42 Patio model with and without warmer. All other Shirley models and custom cookers are to be ordered direct through Shirley Fabrication..

Back