THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jason TQ

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Batch Image
Batch Image
So used some leftover sausage I made this weekend for dinner tonight (thread on the sausage making here). Had some peppers and onions so only makes sense for sausage, peppers and onions :-D. Also had some leftover hawaiian rolls so had to make sandwiches.

Cooked the peppers and onions about half way and then added in the leftover sausage

Getting there

Opened up the hawaiian rolls and added cheese and under the broiler :clap2:

Top the bottoms with the sausage, pepper, onions

Then get 4 eggs ready, but I toss out 3 of the whites so really 4 yolks and 1 white to hold them together

Here is the end result and man do I love runny egg yolks :becky:

Dude, the eggs were NOT needed. But once you added them... O.M.G...

I need to do something like this soon. Unfortunately (or maybe fortunately), this is not something the wife would eat, so I'd have to eat it all...

Dude, the eggs were NOT needed. But once you added them... O.M.G...

I need to do something like this soon. Unfortunately (or maybe fortunately), this is not something the wife would eat, so I'd have to eat it all...

I could just about eat runny eggs on anything. And funny thing is I had made the sandwich without them and thought "hey this needs 4 egg yolks" :mrgreen:

Back